APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH & WELL-BEING
Powerful, Practical, Positive, Solution-Focused
We all feel anxious from time to time – it’s a part of normal life. But, for one in ten people, anxiety is so bad that it dominates their life. If you are a person who has anxiety, you already know how it can pervade all aspects of your life. You know about the great personal cost, and the cost to your relationships too. You are not alone.
In today’s fast-paced world anxiety is on the increase and is more common than we realise. Panic and phobias are ways in which anxiety can also affect people. Generalized anxiety disorder is characterized by excessive, exaggerated worry or fears about everyday life events. The worry often is unrealistic or out of proportion for the situation. Daily life becomes a constant state of worry, fear and dread. We only have so much energy, and when you have anxiety you know there is a massive amount of energy wasted every day on worries and fears – (FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real). It’s time for a change. We invite you to our inspiring enjoyable breakthrough course where we share with you:
- The trance state of anxiety, how it emotionally hijacks you, and how to overcome it.
- New insights into stopping panic attacks and restoring peace of mind.
- Why some types of psychotherapy and counselling worsen anxiety.
- Techniques for tackling negative thinking and negative expectancy.
- How to lift the physiology and psychology of anxiety.
- Healthy ways of shifting brain chemistry in the right direction.
- Raise your emotional intelligence, regain your state control and better manage your emotions.
Join us for a groundbreaking course that will give you insights and strategies to overcome anxiety and panic attacks. Take a solution-focused adventure with us and extend your ability to create positive change in your own life.
Just one day to change the course of your life – ONLY £100 (concessions available)