Restoring Pathways To Peace
In today’s fast-paced world everyone can lose peace of mind. Everyone experiences pain and suffering. It is part of life. The practice of Mindfulness has been shown to provide a powerful influence on your health, well-being and happiness. Scientific and medical evidence shows that Mindfulness alters the landscape of the brain and brings lightness and ease to each moment, helping you to deal with everyday challenges and catastrophes too. Come join MSc Psychologist Kath Temple for a day of peace and wellness that stills the mind in all the right ways.
- Discover some scientifically grounded techniques to apply to your
everyday life that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
- Liberate yourself from the cages of the mind.
- Learn how to guide your attention and awareness.
- Cultivate and practise the practice of Mindfulness.
- Rediscover yourself, your energy, your focus and your flow.
- Reclaim and befriend your life and live it more fully.
- Cope more skilfully with the worst that life throws at you.
- Free yourself from stress, anxiety, unhappiness and exhaustion.
- Learn ways to shift depression.
- Utilise skills that will help you show up more fully in your life and live it as if it really mattered.
- Find ways of being more present and less judgemental.
- Create a deep-seated authentic love of life.
- Find your peace and contentment in the midst of a busy world.
- Learn to live a more joyful life with Mindfulness as a daily practice.