Havening Techniques® Training
18 – 19th May 2019, Gibraltar
For Therapists, Coaches, Counsellors, Trauma Specialists, NLP Practitioners, EFT, TFT, Psych-K & EMDR Practitioners, Medics, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Health Professionals, Complementary Practitioners, Fitness & Sports Professionals, the Military, Police, Emergency Services – First Responders, and other professionals involved in helping people
What is Havening?
Havening, sometimes known as Amygdala Depotentiation Therapy, is a powerful psychosensory therapy that rapidly resolves trauma, PTSD, phobias, physical and emotional issues that may have troubled someone for a very long time.
Who Developed Havening?
Havening Techniques® They have been developed by New York based Medical Doctor Dr Ron Ruden, MD in collaboration with his brother Dr Steven Ruden, who has run a very successful dentist practice for many years. Dr Ron Ruden has been studying Neuroscience for over 20 years in order to develop science-based methods and techniques to help his own clients. For more than 10 of those years Dr Ron’s focus has been on designing, researching, clinically testing, and evolving an incredibly effective set of approaches for quickly, thoroughly and reliably treating trauma and other amygdala-based issues – basically anything involving fight or flight responses.
The result of this ground-breaking work is Havening Techniques®. Now these methods are being taught to therapists, medics, coaches and many others in caring professions and people-development professions from across the world. Havening work is being done with military veterans, members of the public, students, sports people, performers … and this work is positively touching the lives of people from all walks of life.
The way it works is deceptively simple, powerful and pure genius!
How Does Havening Work?
Havening uses the sensory input of touch as a key part of its effectiveness. The Practitioner, or the clients themselves, makes particular sweeps over the client’s arms and areas of the face and hands. This triggers Delta Waves in the brain. The Delta Waves in turn prompt helpful chemical chain-reactions in the amygdala. This removes specific AMPA Receptors from the surface of neurons in the amygdala where the traumatic event is ‘stored’. In trauma removal distraction techniques are used so that as the work is being done, the area of the brain storing the trauma is not constantly being re-activated.
Traumatic experiences can lead to the brain encoding the experience in ways that can lead to psychological and / or physical ‘symptoms’. Havening can help to treat all of these symptoms.
Examples of therapeutic areas where Havening has been put to good use, include:
- Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Treating panic attacks
- Treating Phobias
- Removing the emotional responses to distressing memories ie broken relationships, shocking news, loss, embarrassment etc
- Treating emotional responses resulting from experiences of natural disaster, war, traumatic events ie assault, rape, abuse, crime etc
- Treating chronic pain
- Removing anger responses
- Removing fear of abandonment
- Helping people release grief
- Helping people remove unhelpful feelings ie stress, frustration, upset
- Recoding the inner voice and the inner scripts
Havening can also be used to help people to work more effectively with affirmations and positive visualisations. It can help with state management ie for meetings, presentations, networking. It can help people get out of their own way and also embed positive beliefs and attitudes. You can use Havening to help people to increase their confidence and to help prime their minds for greater performance.
Its as if the Delta Wave production resulting from Havening Techniques provides a nourishing biological seed-bed for positive ideas to take root.
Learn Havening Techniques
Now you too can learn Havening Techniques.
This is a 2-day training that you can experience with or without a commitment to the full certification process.
One of the many wonderful things about Havening is how it can be integrated into a wide range of existing therapeutic practices.
It can also be used within coaching work, personal development programmes, and interventions focused on achieving and maintaining peak performance.
What Will I Gain From the 2 Days of Training?
On the 2 day programme, we’ll cover the scientific explanations of how Havening Techniques work, where Havening can be helpful in therapeutic work and in wider personal-development work. You’ll get to see live demonstrations of the various forms of Havening in action. You’ll get hands-on practice using the Havening Techniques with other participants. You’ll get your questions answered both during the training and beyond.
You’ll also get a manual and DVDs to take away with you.
This 2-day training includes a set of 3 DVDs showing a Live Seminar presentation delivered by Dr Ron Ruden and also a Procedural Guide / Training Manual for using Havening Techniques.
You simply cannot get what you need to become a fully informed and up-to-date Havening Techniques Practitioner without attending an approved 2-day Havening Techniques training course. THIS is an approved course.
Make the commitment to yourself to become the best practitioner that you can become by going through the full certification process, starting with this 2-day training.
Why Choose Us?
This training is presented in the UK and Gibraltar by Temple of Success and your lead Trainer is Tony Burgess who is the Head of Trainer Training for Havening Techniques®. Tony was one of the very first people globally to be certified as a Havening Techniques® Practitioner and as a certified Havening Techniques® Trainer.
Tony will be supported by his wonderful partner Julie French and by MSc Success Psychologist Kath Temple, who was chosen to open the Havening Conference in New York in April 2016 for Dr Ron and Dr Steven Ruden to share her vision for the future expansion of Havening globally.
- 2-day training programme (without certification) – £647
- The 2-day training programme is Stage 1 of the journey to become a Certified Havening Techniques Practitioner (and listed on the Havening.org website)
The journey to full certification essentially involves the following:
- Stage 1
- Full participation in the 2-day approved training course
- Stage 2
- Complete an assessment phase after the 2-day training
- There is an addition fee for this of £325 where you:-
- Submit 30 Case Studies for assessment.
- Submit 2 video cases for assessment.
- Take an exam on the science of trauma encoding and Havening.
- Stage 3
- Take an online Ethics course that is run independently by Midge Murphy, a Professional Liability Risk Management Consultant. This course costs $149. By completing this course and passing the multiple choice quiz you receive a Certificate of Completion in Ethics & Legal Principles in the Practice of Havening Techniques™.
- Once you are successful in becoming a certified Havening Techniques Practitioner, and once you have paid your $99 registration fee you will be listed on the official Havening.org website.
- There is an annual renewal fee of $99 for your listing on the Havening.org website.
Investment in the 2-day training is £647
Your Trainer is Tony Burgess
HEAD OF TRAINER TRAINING
18 – 19th May 2019, Gibraltar
Your Success Is My Business!
Empowering Leaders, Influencing Influencers
Power • Purpose • Passion • Proactivity • Profitability • Pride
The Lifelong Learning Company
Temple of Success – Gibraltar
SUCCESS PSYCHOLOGY FOR YOU & FOR BUSINESS, EDUCATIION, HEALTH, SPORTS